Spot the Difference FB Application – Terms & Conditions
- Only people who are permanent residents of The Republic of Cyprus can participate in the campaign.
- The employees of The Mall of Cyprus, sales persons and other staff who work in any of the shops found in The Mall of Cyprus, security personnel, cleaners and any other person who works for The Mall of Cyprus or is associated with the specific campaign, do not have the right to participate in the campaign.
- The competition runs between the 17 April and 7 May 2017 inclusive.
- The prizes of the competition are offered by the shops of The Mall of Cyprus and can be found in detail in the relevant announcement at themallofcyprus.com and The Mall of Cyprus FB page.
- The prizes are as stated in Term 6 and cannot be changed or exchanged in any way.
- The Mall of Cyprus reserves the right to change any term of the campaign without prior notice.
- If the winner does not respond to The Mall of Cyprus within two (2) days of being notified by The Mall of Cyprus, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and The Mall of Cyprus shall be entitled to select another winner. That winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within two (2) days or else they will also forfeit their prize and the prize will be canceled.
- The winners can collect their gift by presenting their ID card at the Information Desk at the ground floor at The Mall of Cyprus.
- The winners may be requested to take photographs with The Mall of Cyprus management for publicity purposes.