Terms & Conditions
1.The contest is organized by The Mall of Cyprus.
2.The contest is open to all permanent residents of The Republic of Cyprus except employees of The Mall of Cyprus and Pablosky, security personnel, cleaners and their families, and any other person associated with the specific campaign.
3.The competition will run from 17 until 19 April 2019.
4. Participants must answer correct the competitions question with a comment on the The Mall of Cyprus Facebook page, in order to be able to participate and take part in the random draw. Winners will be selected on a random basis.
5. Each person can participate only once.
6. Two winners will be announced. Each one will be able to select one pair of shoes from Pablosky shop at The Mall of Cyprus. The prize cannot be amended in any way or exchanged partially or fully for cash.
7. The winner will be notified by a message in his/her private messenger inbox. The winner will also be announced on the The Mall of Cyprus Facebook page.
8. The winner can receive the prize from the Information Desk by presenting his/her ID card and the Gift Reference Number that will be given to him/her in advance by The Mall of Cyprus.
9. If the winner does not respond to The Mall of Cyprus within two (2) days of being notified by The Mall of Cyprus, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and The Mall of Cyprus shall be entitled to select another winner. That winner will also have to respond to notification of their win within two (2) days or else they will also forfeit their prize and the prize will be canceled.
10. With acceptance of the competition gift, the winner allows the Company to publish their name, age, town of residence and their face through the promotion or activity of the competition in the mass media and with public relations. This activity is not restricted by using only their name, but can also contain the use of an image, in the form of a photograph or film. The winner also agrees to be available to attend a photo shoot/or any other promotional and/or activity in Cyprus, for the purposes of the Competition, at any time.
11. The Mall of Cyprus reserves the right to change any term of the campaign without prior notice.
12. Entry into the contest implies acceptance of the present Terms and Conditions.
13. For any inquiries or for your prize collection please contact us at 22006209.
Pablosky FB Competition – Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions